Thursday, September 6, 2012

Training: Visualization-Affirmation-Focus

Visualization-Affirmation-Focus.  Positive Self Talk.  Let the words, I am...I can...I am able...I will, fuel your thoughts.  These are the tools you can use to train your subconcious mind toward acheiving your goals.  Let's tap into the other 90% of the Brain.  You Deserve to be your best. 

I'm Greg Sandora, NESTA Certified Advanced Personal Trainer, I worked as a trainer for 30 years and even owned a Gold's Gym in Portland Maine for 15 of those years.  I have worked with thousands of people.  Now in my second career I am writing Fiction.  My first book (working title) JACK CANON- ALL IN is due out Jan. 15, 2013.  I will be blogging Free training tips and advice up until the release of the book...maybe after.  If you would please leave a comment, I try and answer all comments, and maybe feature your question in a future blog. 

God Bless

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment