Friday, September 14, 2012

My Little Girls Getting Married

My little girls getting married.  Wow- 24 years old, beautiful, a nurse, she has her whole life ahead.  James her finance came by the office one afternoon and asked for her hand.  Little does he know the decision is totally up to her.  I did give my blessing-they love each other- and I have learned that love is the most important ingredient.  Kathy and Casie are busy planning the wedding-watching all the shows- who knew that one network is totally dedicated to weddings?  I am looking ahead to grandchildren and reliving all the fun and wonderful things we did with our own kids when they were small.  Get in the car kids we're goin for ice cream-those were the days when they had to go wherever I said.  What a difference now when I see Casie once a week if I'm lucky. 

Now in addition to the book, we've got the wedding-

we are truly blessed- Jame's family is very loving and open and a whole  lot of fun. 

I started writing the second book Jack Canon Clean Sweep and I'm excited to put the scenes in my head on paper.  Lot's to write about- I'm looking forward to Disney with a junior version of my Princess- and yes that's how we raised her...

God Bless

Greg

greg sandora

No comments:

Post a Comment