Saturday, June 14, 2014

One reader's thoughts on Gabby, Angel of God

Gabby, Angel of God is the most inspiring story I have ever read. I have had some recent tragic losses in my life and had lost hope that death was just that. Reading Gabby inspired and renewed my faith that there is that paranormal space that we can experience if we believe. Gabby is able to renew Bo's faith and better his life by purifying his soul and showing him that Angel's do exist on this earth and in eternity. He finds his second true love is unattainable but he finds his true love again. One can only dream of such an experience. If you believe, anything is possible. Gabby is essential to believing. I have read many books about Angel encounters that are very brief encounters and did not leave me with an open heart and soul. I want to be Bo and experience what he does with Gabby. Even for a short time, to be touched by an Angel and witness their courage, strength, and pure love for not only mankind. Heaven is wonderful and hearing Gabby tell of it makes for a fulfilling story. The author, Greg Sandora, in a single book renewed the possibility and renewed my faith that I may one day too experience Gabby on earth.
GET IT AT A SPECIAL DISCOUNT NOW @ $0.99.
CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR COPY TODAY!!!
http://smarturl.it/gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment