Monday, June 2, 2014

Interview with Gabby from Angel of God By Greg Sandora

02JUN
1) Why does grape flavor smell the way it is when actual grapes don’t taste or smell anything like it.? 
This is a case of the whole being more or different than the sum of its parts.  Funny you ask about grape, it’s my favorite flavor of fruit, I just love it.
2) Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron? 
This is comical, I think the I.Q.’s for each are pretty similar. It speaks to the idea that differences are not celebrated, not even slight variations in speed. I get this everyday driving to work and then using the turn lane, slowing down you wouldn’t believe the looks.
3) What do you think about when you are alone in your car? 
Mostly stories, how they would begin and how they would end. I dream up new characters and things they would say, scenes like a movie run through my head. Heroes and villains both.  I am currently dreaming up the opening dialogue for Jack Canon’s Ghost Operative, the third book in my Presidential Thriller series. It goes something like this, but will need to be fleshed out of course. Bud hands the President his resignation, just in case things go south. He has been involved with an intern, the daughter of the senator from Georgia. Jack does not want to accept, instead they’ll send Daphne Cole, the notorious beauty to handle the Senator.
4) Is it legal to travel down a road in reverse, as long as your following the direction of the traffic?
No, cars do not handle well in reverse. Which reminds me of my first job, backing out planes for United Airlines.
5) What’s your favorite song? Perform it for us now.
I’ll sing a line from my favorite katy Perry song for you, “So you want to play with fire…”
6) Why are they called ‘Jolly Ranchers’?  Who said that the ranchers were jolly?
Who knows, it was probably some focus group on a sugar high.
7) If you could be anyone else, who would it be?
Pick a movie star, George Clooney maybe, I’d love to see what that’s like.
8) If vampires can’t see their reflections, why is their hair always so neat?
Vampires are not subject to the elements as we humans are, but they have other issues.
9) A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?
I’d like to think he found a time machine and traveled through some vortex or something. He’d say when is lunch, I’m starving.
10) If a mime is arrested, do they tell him he has a right to talk?
No, the right to remain silent is part of the speech they have to give. That sounds very mundane, and believe me I am into fantasy. If you don’t believe me check out Gabby, Angel of God. Imagine meeting a real live angel and spending two weeks with her…what would you ask, what could you learn. Would you be happy? What would that be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment