Monday, January 7, 2013

Jack Canon American Destiny in Editing

It's Official the Editor for Jack Canon American Destiny has the manuscript.  The cover art is being created, spoke with the publisher Itoh Press yesterday.  As soon as the cover is ready I will post, Look for the book later this month.  I am currently completing the second installment in the series titled Jack Canon Clean Sweep.  Please see an excerpt below:

Sandy sat on her usual perch at the edge of my desk - sipping seven am coffee - going over the day’s schedule, our morning routine." Uncrossing her legs just enough to nudge me with her bare foot.
"I can’t believe it either, the times flown," speaking the words while her perfectly manicured teal toes brushed tenderly at my leg. Rolling her ankle, nearly slipping out of her remaining black and white checked heel, sat the perfect vision of Marilyn Monroe, but for the office. Balanced leaning back on her arms - a smarter version with classy black frames accentuated through dazzling platinum blonde hair. A look I enjoy and she works it.
"Jack?" Pouting through pink gloss lips.
"What honey?"
"How come you wouldn’t text me back last night? Gosh… I kept trying you. You know I can’t sleep when I don’t hear from you." Soft and alluring, Sandy’s voice was a combination siren’s song and something an angel might sound like. I pictured her with radiant white wings stretched out behind her.
"Honey I couldn’t break free - last night was complicated. I had a situation to deal with."
"Was it National Security, Jack?"

No comments:

Post a Comment